Client Success Manager
We are seeking a Client Success Manager for our team! You will be responsible for managing client relationships, have at least 2 to 5 years experience in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Account Management, and/or Client Services, and generate profitable revenue growth through the development of new business assigned to you and the retention of existing business.
This is the position for you if you yearn for a creative, collaborative environment where you can share the best of your knowledge while you learn about the latest online marketing trends and tactics. You’ll be the main point of contact with your clients, and you’ll also be managing an internal support team, so being able to understand how to use project management software, Google Analytics, the Microsoft Office suite, as well as all the digital platforms that we utilize - including Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter - is a must. Travel will be limited and you will have a significant, measurable impact on both your clients’ and the company's overall success.
- Be the main day-to-day contact for a number of our clients.
- Collaborate with internal specialists to develop and implement digital strategies that drive ROI for clients.
- Oversee all aspects of marketing campaigns, from the initial campaign pitch, to working with the team for campaign setup, execution, review, and reporting.
- Work with the Creative and Data teams to consistently improve client websites and advertising for optimal success and to better serve the overall digital strategy.
- Work with third parties (such as a web provider platform) to make sure our strategies are carried out; follow up and escalate if something does not get done in a timely manner.
- Run weekly and/or monthly meetings to update clients on cumulative progress and implement new strategies.
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints by determining corrective actions and/or assigning response personnel.
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields is a must.
- Previous experience in digital advertising / marketing is preferable.
- Strong presentation skills.
- A strong positive attitude that resonates throughout the organization.
- Strong familiarity with Facebook, Instagram, Google, Twitter, etc.
- Strong time-management and communication skills.
- Ability to write professional emails to clients and third parties.
- 2-5 years of Marketing, Account Management or Client Services experience required.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
Help Drive the Future of Social Media
Monkedia leads the way in social media by helping brands rethink their social approach and, in-turn, serving them through advanced advertising and management to grow their business through real digital ROI.
Take Ownership of Your Work
One of our core values at Monkedia is ownership. Employees at every level are empowered to own their work from start to finish, helping us be as effective as possible and make a measurable impact on the business.