Creative Marketing Lead
Do you have a passion for creative marketing that drives results? Are you passionate about leading creative marketing teams that produce ROI on social media in a massive way? If you’re looking for an exciting career opportunity in digital advertising and marketing, working with a fast-growing company that runs on-going digital and social campaigns for some of today’s top brands, then Monkedia is the place for you.
To keep things simple, we need a Creative Marketing Lead. We believe people are the greatest part of our business, so we are looking for someone with a passion for leading creative teams that move the needle and produce ROI on social media in a massive way. If you are obsessed with social story-telling, user-centered creative thinking and how to create the greatest reach and engagement ratios for what you and your team develop, this is the position for you.
To succeed at Monkedia, you should have a high attention to detail, creative problem solving skills, and an eye for what moves people on social media. If you want to be a part of accomplishing things never accomplished before on the internet - this is the place for you. This role, in particular, is key in our efforts to do so - as the creative we develop is integral to the very core of what we do.
At Monkedia, we care less about your badges of honor and more about who you are and what you’ve accomplished. We are a positive opportunity employer (equal is mundane) and give opportunities less on the school you graduated from and more on what you’ve done as a well-rounded human-being. So, if you want to join a fast-growing, creative company with passionate, driven people, be sure to send us YOU, not just your accolades. And, if you’re paying attention, be sure to include your favorite company or celebrity you follow on social media in your cover letter!
- Oversee creative strategy and provide guidance, training and direction on creative projects, including both graphics and copy.
- Partner with strategy and data teams to determine and understand the vision, goals, and voice for every client campaign.
- Responsible for proof-checking all creative for errors, message, and story before going to final approval (including both graphics and copy).
- Enjoys the challenge of working with different types of clients on a daily basis and has experience adjusting style and voice based on client goals and message.
- Practices servant leadership.
- Assists with on-boarding and training creative team.
- Partners with leadership team on creating process and procedure for the creative team, keeping in mind the collaborative nature between creative, data, and strategy.
- Well versed in creative and graphic design to be able to coach team effectively.
- Understands the ins and outs of how Facebook advertising campaigns work to be able to see the bigger picture (and willing to learn about any new platforms that we introduce).
- Expert ability to provide clear direction in a timely manner with an understanding of how to prioritize both your and the team’s time/schedules.
- ZERO ego. This is a collaborative work environment and that needs to be recognized and respected.
- Be flexible with and open to new processes, platform changes, and emerging technologies.
Help Drive the Future of Social Media
Monkedia leads the way in social media by helping brands rethink their social approach and, in-turn, serving them through advanced advertising and management to grow their business through real digital ROI.
Take Ownership of Your Work
One of our core values at Monkedia is ownership. Employees at every level are empowered to own their work from start to finish, helping us be as effective as possible and make a measurable impact on the business.