Director of Operations
Do you love creating processes and procedures that have a positive impact on business operations? Do you thrive in an environment that fosters out-of-the-box creative thinking? If you’re looking for an exciting career opportunity in digital advertising and marketing, working with a fast-growing company that runs on-going digital and social campaigns for some of today’s top brands, then Monkedia is the place for you.
To keep things simple, we need a Director of Operations. We believe that people are the greatest part of our business, so we are looking for someone with a passion for designing and implementing business strategies, plans and procedures. If you enjoy establishing policies to promote strategy, culture and vision, this is the position for you. To succeed at Monkedia, you should have a high attention to detail, creative problem solving skills, and an eye for what moves people on social media. If you want to be a part of accomplishing things never accomplished before on the internet - this is the place for you and this role, in particular, is key in our efforts to do so as we scale our business.
At Monkedia, we care less about your badges of honor and more about who you are and what you’ve accomplished. We are a positive opportunity employer (equal is mundane) and give opportunities less on the school you graduated from and more on what you’ve done as a well-rounded human-being. So, if you want to join a fast-growing, creative company with passionate, driven people, be sure to send us YOU, not just your accolades. And, if you’re paying attention, be sure to include your favorite company or celebrity you follow on social media in your cover letter!
- Experience overseeing the operations of a marketing or advertising agency; preferably a smaller agency that you helped scale.
- Proven experience scaling operational growth by implementing operational procedures.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business operations.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- An understanding of and passion for digital marketing, specifically social media.
- Aptitude in decision-making, problem solving, and critical thinking.
- Practices servant leadership.
- Understands the ins and outs of how Facebook advertising campaigns work to be able to see the bigger picture (and willing to learn about any new platforms we introduce).
- ZERO ego. This is a collaborative work environment and that needs to be recognized and respected.
- Be flexible with and open to new processes, platform changes, and emerging technologies.
Help Drive the Future of Social Media
Monkedia leads the way in social media by helping brands rethink their social approach and, in-turn, serving them through advanced advertising and management to grow their business through real digital ROI.
Take Ownership of Your Work
One of our core values at Monkedia is ownership. Employees at every level are empowered to own their work from start to finish, helping us be as effective as possible and make a measurable impact on the business.