Do you enjoy staying organized? Even more importantly, do you enjoy keeping others organized? If you’re looking for an exciting career opportunity in an atypical Office Manager role, then Monkedia is the place for you! At Monkedia, we believe people are the greatest part of our business, so we are excited to be hiring for the position of Office Manager.
To keep things simple, we are looking for someone with a passion for organization and office operations. On any given day, you’ll be involved with office operations, accounting/bookkeeping, and various administrative tasks, among other responsibilities. We essentially need an office jack-of-all-trades who is excited to wear many hats on a daily basis!
We work with really exciting clients (ESPN, Disney, Infiniti & Dave Matthews Band - just to name a few) so there will never be a dull moment. The right person will help us develop the scope of what this role can become as we are a rapidly growing organization that could really use a strong Office Manager to help us manage the day-to-day goings-on in the office.
To succeed at Monkedia, you should have a high attention to detail, creative problem solving skills, and a willingness to help out where needed. If you want to be a part of accomplishing things never accomplished before on the internet - this is the place for you and this role, in particular, is key in our efforts to do so as we continue to grow.
At Monkedia, we care less about your badges of honor and more about who you are and what you’ve accomplished. We are a positive opportunity employer (equal is mundane) and give opportunities less on the school you graduated from and more on what you’ve done as a well-rounded human-being. So, if you want to join a fast-growing, creative company with passionate, driven people, be sure to send us YOU, not just your accolades. And, if you’re paying attention, be sure to include your favorite company or celebrity you follow on social media in your cover letter!
- A seasoned professional with proven experience in an Office Manager role.
- A strong knowledge and history of working with invoices, bookkeeping and/or other accounting functions.
- The willingness to do administrative tasks as, and when, needed (including opening and sorting the mail).
- A passion and talent for wearing many hats simultaneously; this job will be anything but dull!
- An expert ability to take clear direction in a timely manner and an understanding of how to prioritize your time between business and leadership team needs.
- The desire to work with leadership to ensure the office is running efficiently and effectively.
- Skilled at working autonomously… and if you can get to the point where you’re one step ahead of us with what we need, even better!
- ZERO ego. This is a collaborative work environment and that needs to be recognized and respected.
- Be flexible with and open to new processes, platform changes, and emerging technologies.
Help Drive the Future of Social Media
Monkedia leads the way in social media by helping brands rethink their social approach and, in-turn, serving them through advanced advertising and management to grow their business through real digital ROI.
Take Ownership of Your Work
One of our core values at Monkedia is ownership. Employees at every level are empowered to own their work from start to finish, helping us be as effective as possible and make a measurable impact on the business.