Facebook Advertising Specialist
If you’re looking for an exciting career opportunity in digital advertising and marketing, working with a fast-growing company that runs on-going digital and social campaigns for some of today’s top brands (ESPN, Disney, Infiniti, & Dave Matthews Band - just to name a few), then Monkedia is the place for you. At Monkedia we believe people are the greatest part of our business, so we are excited to be hiring for the position of Social & Digital Marketing Data Analyst.
To keep things simple, we are looking for someone with a passion for analyzing data and trends across a number of projects and sub-projects. This position would be responsible for managing multiple clients’ digital advertising accounts on a daily basis, looking at various statistics in regards to performance of campaigns, targeting, and ad creative to help Monkedia optimize our clients’ advertising efforts and produce the greatest ROI from each campaign. The individual best suited for this position is one with a high attention to detail, creative problem solving skills, a passion for data analysis and a great amount of personal drive. If you want to be a part of accomplishing things never accomplished before on the internet, this is the place for you and this role, in particular, is key in our efforts to do so as the data of our clients’ accounts is integral to the very core of what we do.
At Monkedia, we care less about your badges of honor and more about who you are and what you’ve accomplished. We are a positive opportunity employer (equal is mundane) and give opportunities less on the school you graduated from and more on what you’ve done as a well-rounded human-being. So, if you want to join a fast-growing, creative company with passionate, driven people, be sure to send us YOU, not just your accolades. And, if you’re paying attention, be sure to include your favorite company or celebrity you follow on social media in your cover letter!
Oh and one last note: you don’t have to have any experience in social or digital marketing. We provide comprehensive training and on-boarding. But if in another life you were, or think you might have enjoyed being, a Stock Broker, Sports Statistician, Analytics Expert, Accountant or would enjoy similar fields where you statistically analyze large amounts of data to gather increased insight, this is the job for you!
- Works closely with creative team to deliver daily reporting on account performance.
- Dives into account analytics, using Facebook and proprietary systems, to understand trends across advanced metrics for campaign, ad set, and ad performance.
- Sees through the data and analyzes it precisely to find appropriate conclusions. Must be vigilant and like challenging problems.
- Applies statistical methods creatively to measure effects of budget adjustments, audience resonance, and content performance.
- Identifies trends and patterns in the data, and strategically implements optimization methods to maximize ROI.
- Translates complex analytical work into plain English and makes recommendations for client representatives and account teams. Essentially, turns data into information, information into insight, and insight into judicious business recommendations.
- A logical but creative mindset, being able to take a company’s objectives and identify campaign strategy through research and analysis (i.e.: recommending appropriate keywords, targeting, interests, and more).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with vigilance, accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ability to perform daily account management and optimization of various advertising accounts.
- Experience analyzing and generating reporting for major metrics, goal tracking, revenue tracking, and more.
- Strong math and analysis skills, as well as strong written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Strong understanding of statistical methods and analysis such as probability distributions, regression analysis, correlation, causation, variance, etc.
- A Bachelor's degree in mathematics, information systems, statistics, economics, computer science, and/or behavioral economics is a plus.
- Experience and success with Facebook advertising.
Help Drive the Future of Social Media
Monkedia leads the way in social media by helping brands rethink their social approach and, in-turn, serving them through advanced advertising and management to grow their business through real digital ROI.
Take Ownership of Your Work
One of our core values at Monkedia is ownership. Employees at every level are empowered to own their work from start to finish, helping us be as effective as possible and make a measurable impact on the business.